February 5, 2011

Richard Mishaan


Great design does not have to be difficult...and Richard Mishaan's work is a great example of how uncomplicated great design can really be. Personally, I love finding inspirational examples that I can mimic. A vignette of framed pics against a beautiful wall; a lucite table surrounded by a classic settee and modern chairs; and a white kitchen with a window seat paired with a modern table and chairs are all accessible design elements. Thanks for the inspiration, Richard Mishaan.

source: media.onsure.com; blogspot.com

2 comments:

Karena said...

Very nice Sara , I like Richard's design work!

Come and join my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Carpe Diem said...

@Karena: Thanks...I'll check it out. Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails