April 30, 2010

Kimberly Rider...{Eco- Chic Designer}

Kimberly Rider who has been featured on HGTV and recently in Traditional Home, is a designer whose style promotes an Eco-Chic lifestyle! I must admit...I've only recently learned about Rider, but I am fast becoming a fan. She seems to be on her way to becoming a conglomerate whose goal is to create beautiful spaces, and at the same time help the masses be more environmentally conscientious...and I love it.  On top of being a great designer, she has also created her own line of  amazing bedding, pillows, and other accessories. But here is the thing I love the most, she has written a couple of books that promote her ideals of living an eco-friendly lifestyle. Thanks Kimberly!





{Her book can be purchased on Amazon}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails