May 2, 2010

{My TJ MaXX Find}

Many would say I am an avid shopper...and they are probably right, but I am also a smart shopper. One of my favorite stores is TJ MaxxThis is a great store for great fashions, home decor, and home furnishings. I do admit, shopping at these types of stores can be hectic and time consuming. You have to be patient and willing to spend hours shifting through racks to find that one gem. Home decor and furnishings also change often. They do not carry a large variety when it comes to home furnishings, but one item they do carry, often, are chic accent chairs. If it fits in my schedule, I will visit TJ Maxx at least once a week. I would say I hit gold at least once a month. And, today I did. I found a great looking Matty M black, off-the-shoulder jumpsuit. Yay! I can dress it up by wearing it with platform heels and a chic bomber jacket or blazer. Or, I can wear it casually with sandals. How many of you are familiar with Matty M? What do ya think?



{This is the jumpsuit I was fortunate to find today; except mine is black. I apologize; the pic does not do it justice}

 
{As seen on Gossip Girl, she is wearing a Matty M blouse with long sleeves and sequence. Via gossipgirlfashion.net}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails