May 12, 2010

{What I'm Coveting >>>>Horchow}


This is Horchow, and they are offering 25% to 35% off their entire site...right now. Hurry! Who are they, do you ask? Horchow is an online site who offers everything from furniture, outdoor decor, to personalized gift ware...and their style also varies from traditional settees to eclectic international art. If you haven't been to the Horchow world of dot-com, you must click away and bookmark it now.

{This would look great in my guest bedroom. The height and width would fit perfectly facing the new large chair I've already purchased....hmmm, ideas}

{A capiz chandelier..and it is less than $700.00 before the sale price}

{Great settee. Love the yellow graphic fabric. Perfect for an entry or guest bedroom}

{This would look great in my living room. I've been looking for a leaning mirror for a long time...except, I'll be honest, this doesn't fit my budget.}

{So unexpected, when it comes to an animal hide. This one is called the Blanco Hairhide, and it would look lovely in my guest bedroom since the walls and hardwood floors are a dark color}

{I wish I was planning a party! These personalized matchboxes are to die for. Love the colors and graphics.}

{On SALE: $3,748.00 before the 25% off sale. Was: $4.999.00}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails