May 6, 2010

I wish I were Here...

{photo credit: Miguel Flores-Vianna}
As featured in Veranda, this breath taking Santa Barbara beach house is where I want to be right now...Right Now! Having attended undergraduate school in Santa Barbara, I am well aware of the the beauty this city by the sea has to offer anyone who is lucky enough to live there. Anyone who knows me, knows my plan it to purchase a beautiful home across from the Santa Barbara Mission...or a beautiful home near the beach in Montecito. I'm confident this will happen...one day.What do you guys think of this beach house? Where do you want to be, right now?

{This is the Santa Barbara Mission}

{This is an example house in Santa Barbara I would love to have as a home. via iheartsb.com}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails