May 11, 2010

{I'm Thinking....a Bed in a ...Room...}

A bed + room + color + style + pizazz  = Stunning Bedroom! And, this is what I'm thinking and dreaming of right now. Maybe because I'm tired and I'm wishing I were back in bed ...OR maybe it's because no one can resist a stunning bedroom; however, it is exactly what I'm daydreaming of at this moment. It's what every woman lives for..that quiet oasis where one is surrounded by beauty and the comfort of simple luxuries, and the knowledge of knowing that "this bedroom, belongs to me". So, in honor of my bedroom fantasies I'd like to share several that caught my eye.

{Turquoise is the color in trend right now, and this stunning headboard meets my fancy. via bellemaison23}

{Who can resist this gorgeous mirror, whose beauty is only enhanced by the backdrop of a muted grey. via decorpad}

{Again, I'm loving the touches of turquoise against these soft colors. Simplicity at its best. via velvet & linen}

{A poster bed will add glamor to any bedroom, but here it adds a quiet, simple elegance because, again, the other items are all done in soft muted colors. via Brain J. McCarthy}

{My favorite, but only because this chandelier is speaking to my soul...right now..it's a private conversation...but I'm loving every minute of it. via crepemyrtal}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails