May 3, 2010

{My Adventures with Cooking: Shrimp}

I am the first to admit I am NOT A COOK!..But I can spend hours watching the Food Network; I love watching Rachel Ray, Giada, The Barefoot Contessa... Most of the time, cooking really stresses me out...mostly because I hate the clean up. But today I think I may have forgotten ...or simply ignored...the fact that it would be I who would have to put everything away, clean the counters, clean the stove, and wash the dishes. Well, enough with all the complaining...here's what I created:

 {I cooked the shrimp in some light butter, garlic, salt, and pepper}


{Okay, I don't know how to plate. Forgive me :) Here is my shrimp with some black beans...I did not make...but I'm really into black beans right now since I read they are super healthy and good for you}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails