May 25, 2010

Home of Fashion, Art, Culinary Arts, and Beauty

Italy. It can easily be argued this is the epicenter of romance, art, culinary art, fashion, and everything fabulous. It is the home of many greats: Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Versace, The Pope, and too many too list but you get the drift. Italy is undeniably a country that draws you in ...and I for one have not been...simply because I've spent all my money on college, saving to buy a house, and now remodeling my house. However those close to me know that Italy has been on my mind since a young girl...it beckons...and I dream of it...it is as if it is in my blood..Here are a few reasons why we love Italy:

{Need I say more? This is Cinque-Terre..I  could certainly live here. via gohappytravel}

{Venice. via blissfullydomestic}

{Let's not forget the tranquility and beauty of Tuscany. via tripadvisor}

{This is the opulent Grand Hotel in Florence. via weddings.about}

{Culinary Arts...Yummy! via world-food-and-wine}

{I minored in Art History with an emphasis in Italian Renaissance Art...and to see Michelangelo's Vatican Ceiling is a reality waiting to happen for me. via catholicdiscussion}

 {Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel Cruise 2010 in Venice. via zimbio}

{Versace show in Milan. via zimbio}





2 comments:

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

A good friend of mine has just got back from a trip to Italy and the more she talks about it the more I want to go! Now having seen these images I want to go even more! Adorable shots!

Love the blog--- it is soo gorgeous!

:) Hazel

Carpe Diem said...

You should go; then tell us all about it. THank you for all the kind words...glad you love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails