May 8, 2010

My TJ MaXX Find...

I had to have my TJ Maxx fix today....and I'm glad I did. I found several great finds...ONE fabulous piece was a Calvin Klein black boyfriend blazer with ruched sleeves. I also purchased a sequin racer-back tank top by WYL...(I can't find this fashion line anywhere online...except I think Nordstrom use to carry this line)...AND my plan is to wear this racer-back tank, my Calvin Klein blazer, white guess skinny jeans (these jeans have a zipper at the ankle and I've had them for at least 6 years), and my Franco Sarto platform sandals ( I purchased at Marshalls about 2 months ago). YaY! I'm thinking this outfit can be worn to a concert, stylish bar, ... Really, I can wear it anywhere I want to feel good and look great.

{This is the blazer. I found it at Bloomingdales.com, and they sell it for $99.00 before taxes. I GOT MINE FOR $49.99 at TJ MaXX}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails