May 26, 2010

Inspiring Work Space

I've been looking at my home office and wondering what I could possibly do to make it truly beautiful. I want to fill it with beautiful and inspiring items but at the same time NOT make it too girly...simply because I share my home office with my boyfriend. So, I began doing some research, and this is what I came across:

 {Isn't this gorgeous? I wish my office were this large. via Michelle Smith}

{I love the simplicity of this work space. via examiner}

{Talk about putting it all away when you're done with work. I love a well organized space. via Country Living}

{I am loving the shelving. I love the staggered look...and coincidentally I have the same wall color in my office now...but I'm thinking of going lighter. via realsimple}

{My favorite. I love the color scheme and my hardwood floors are only a shade lighter. via designpublic}

{Same space as the previous office. I love the wall paper juxtaposed with the dark, pink, and white colors in the space. via designpublic}

{These would be a great addition to any office. via lasplash}

{More beautiful things to make any work environment even MORE beautiful. via gailson/mudpuppy}

2 comments:

Jen said...

What fabulous offices!! I'd be happy with any one of them! So, which one are you going to go with??...

Carpe Diem said...

I haven't decided and my boyfriend would rather make no changes...but I'm still looking and thinking of ideas...My hopes are to get it done by August.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails