May 4, 2010

Ralph Lauren Paint

Ralph Lauren. Need I say more? I first came across Ralph Lauren Paint in a Domino spread about three years ago. The above picture was part of a full spread advertisement showcasing his Candlelight paint; however, I recently used his paint for the first time. I've begun an exciting but sometimes confusing endeavor...I've decided to re-do my guest bedroom. And, I'll be completely honest...I began painting three months ago... no worries, I'm done with the painting; except, I noticed the ceiling didn't come out as I had first envisioned. I used Ralph Lauren paint in Rio Grande,and it looks great on the walls, but not so good on the ceiling, so now I've decided to repaint the ceiling using Ralph Lauren's Candlelight paints.His line of Candlelight paints create a luminous glow as if reflecting the soft glow of a lit candle.

{Ralph Lauren also carries a line of interior decor and furnishings}




My plan is to be completely done with the redesign of my guest bedroom by the first week of July. So far, I've found the perfect drapes, large chair  (which is also a twin sleeper, yay), pillows, a throw, and hanging light. I still need to purchase an area rug, have a custom poster on canvas created, purchase the perfect accent chair, and table lamp. I won't have time to resume working on my design till the middle of June..but as soon as I'm done, I will certainly be sharing pics with all of you.

1 comment:

vance said...

Colour is without doubt one of the strongest Design tools available to both Designer or Homeowner. The boldness, subtlety, absence or way in which colour is used can literally create any Design effect, Style or Theme required for a space. When approaching how to "use colour", it is entirely a personal preference and comes down to your desired feel and style for your space. This is why EVERY Interior Designer knows that Paint is the singular most transformative tool available for your home.
ralph lauren paint

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails