May 3, 2010

Magnificient Monday.

Spend magnificent Monday thinking about your Magnificent Mother. Mother's Day is around the corner and fast approaching. How many of your are done with your shopping and have already picked out that special gift for your special mother? I haven't gotten my mother her special gift,yet; yikes! But don't worry, I have several ideas. I think we would all agree that Mother's Day is an extra fantastic day; not only is it fantastic because we honor all the hard work and sacrifices our mother has endured, but it's special because, on that day, everyone goes out of their way to celebrate and congratulate every mother they see. I love that. I love all the smiles, the flowers, the hugs...I love it all. The following are some ideas that would make any mother super happy:



{1 carat diamond earrings found at Overstock.com}
 
 {An elegant white, leather Prada clutch found at Bluefly.com}

 
{A gorgeous pannini maker found at WilliamSonoma.com}

{A beautiful mirror found at Ballarddesigns.com

 {A chic chair found at Zgallerie.com}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails