May 5, 2010

{What If......}

"What If" is a game I like to play. Most of the time it is a silent game...You know; it's when you sit around and daydream and think about what you would do if you had a million dollars, or what type of life you would live  if you lived in Europe. So here's my "What If" game: What if I were invited to a premier? What would I wear? What if I were invited to an artist's new single release party? What would I wear? ...I know! I'd wear something like this:
 {I can't find who designed this dress. If anyone knows the designer, please let me know}




I love the asymmetry of this LBD. And since there is a subtle but nonetheless dramatic elegance in the asymmetry of the neckline, which is also mimicked at the bottom, I would not add a necklace nor anything else around the face that would take away from this subtle elegance. I would simply add "UmmF" with an eye catching gold snakeskin clutch, and a chic cocktail ring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails