May 10, 2010

Magnificent Monday


This is Cat Deeley. She is featured in this month's InStyle as a "go to" on Fashion and style. And...I'll be completely honest...before reading my copy of InStyle, I had not heard of Cat Deeley who is also the host of So You Think You Can Dance?...a show I've never watched...yet. Okay, I probably won't watch it, but I am totally digging Deeley's sense of fashion...mostly because her sense of style is similar to mine. Yay

{Loving the asymmetry in this dress...this color would not look good on me, but it looks fab on her.via popsugar.}

{Again, loving the one shoulder strap look, but I'd have to lose at least 10 pounds to wear this one.via stylelist}.

{This is so my look. I think the juxtaposition of a soft looking dress with the "hard" edginess of a leather jacket and boots is so spot-on. via sugarscape}

{Again, juxtapose opposites: the sophisticated and formality of  dark colors with a pop of fuchsia.via dedicatedfolloweroffashion}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails