September 28, 2010

Dream Closets....Which Closet Belongs To Which Celebrity?

{images via ELLE DECOR}

1.Nanette Lepore
2. Nate Berkus
3. Anna Sui 
4. Jenna Lyons
5. Loree Rodkins

I know I've blogged about the perfectly, organized, and beautiful closet before, but I'm truly obsessed. I long for the day when I can have a huge closet to reconstruct with gorgeous dark wood shelves; along with the chic-est mirrored dresser to place in the middle; with a comfy-gorgeous chair to sit in when I'm pondering which outfit I'll wear that day; and of course I can't forget the elegant awe-inspiring chandelier to shed light upon my magnificent closet. Awe, the image is perfection. Well in the meantime, we can, or at least I can, relish in these beauties of celebrity-owned closets.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails