September 7, 2010

Kitchen of The Year...via Jeff Lewis


Jeff Lewis' Kitchen of The Year is gorgeous. I love to see his trademark open shelving in the kitchen look so amazingly chic along side what looks like an open wine shelf that separates the kitchen from another living space. Check out his amazing design.

{images via House Beautiful}

House Beautiful 2010 Kitchen of The Year was first featured weeks ago... I'm still waiting for my issue. And even though other bloggers have already blogged about Jeff's fantastic work, I couldn't help but do my part....simply because I love Jeff Lewis' work. So, even though I'm a bit behind....I had to give tribute to this great looking kitchen. I hoped you love it as much as I do.





3 comments:

Leah said...

I haven't even seen this so I am glad you shared!

Luvs!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I really like his open shelving in the kitchen...i would only put white dishes there nothing more...has to look NEAT! :))))

Carpe Diem said...

@Leah...good, I thought maybe everyone had already seen it...I've been waiting for my issue of House Beautiful but I couldn't wait anymore.

@ Jen: I agree all white dishes would look chic..But I also think the possibilities are endless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails