November 29, 2010

Magnificent Monday

{click on images to see source}

On this Magnificent Monday I'm thinking ...no, dreaming...of all beautiful things. I find myself imagining the perfect room, and after spending much of my time scouring through design magazines and design websites, I've learned that every room needs a piece of  "jewelery". It is that piece of "jewelery" that will finish off the space. My favorite pieces to add...or see... in any posh space is an elegant Venetian mirror; or a chic nail head side table / ottoman; or a trendy white cow hide; or, a chic chandelier. Any of these would be the perfect finishing piece to any room; but more importantly, any of these pieces would elevate a space into the realm of design "chic-ness".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails