November 22, 2010

A Queen In The Making...On This Magnificent Monday.

{via instyle}
Kate Middleton has now entered the spotlight and is never leaving. It seems we, Americans, are obsessed with the royals. Well, let me correct myself: some of us our seemingly obsessed. I for one am not. However, I do acknowledge the fact that she has now become one to watch in terms of what is or will become chic. So because her decisions, when it come to what she wears, what she does, what she says, where she'll live, how she'll live...etc...will be scrutinized and possibly deemed the "thing to do" simply because of who she has NOW become, I think she is worthy of following...from time to time.  


2 comments:

Inés said...

Beaautiful princess

Carpe Diem said...

And...she has a great style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails