January 26, 2011

Living in 600 Square Feet


Following yesterday's post...I kept thinking of those blue, lacquered walls, and I had to find more...and so, I found this "jewel box", and it belongs to designer, Todd Alexander Romano. His New York abode is gorgeous. Romano, who is a fan of Billy Baldwin, followed Baldwin's design beliefs. Baldwin was a master for mixing different elements and believed design should be free of clutter. He also believed that  function should define form and was not afraid of bold color. Romano took this and translated it to 600 square feet of magnificence. 
"Good Design is about editing.You can live very well in one room."~ Todd Alexander Romano

  

source: architecturaldigest.com

2 comments:

Leah said...

Wow I would have never guessed this space was so small! Gorgeous!

Luvs!

Carpe Diem said...

I thought the same thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails