January 19, 2011

Willey Design LLC - New York

I love the different textures and elements used in this space...from the graphic wallpaper, whimsical lighting, and contrasting area rug, it looks amazing.

This space is less dramatic than the previous, yet its sophistication is apparent. I love the clean lines echoed in the furniture and in the modern art displayed in the space. And, I love the small element of whimsy with the use a silver stool.

This is another great example of incorporating many different elements and textures to create an inviting space. As seen in the first two pics, I love the added dimension created by using wallpaper (?) on the ceiling.

This is a great bedroom...because it is not too feminine and not too masculine. The clean lines are well balanced with the use of round lamps, geometric drapes, and the soft lines of the headboard.



source: willeydesign.com

2 comments:

Karena said...

So beautiful Sara I especially love the 3rd image!!

Be sure to come and enter my Giveaway from Blydesign......

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Carpe Diem said...

Me too... I love the clean lines and art used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails