August 30, 2010

Magnificent Monday

For Magnificent Monday, I usually share an inspirational pic of a chic bedroom or living room...sometimes I also share a gorgeous pic of a destination somewhere in Italy or the Caribbean...But today is truly Magnificent because I hit gold on Saturday. Yes, gold...in the form of a pair of gorgeous Ralph Lauren biker boots for a mere $54.99. Guess where ?.....ROSS. Yes, the infamous Dress for Less store. I did some research and found the exact same boots on sale here for over $300...but I paid a mere 50-something bucks for mine. And what made this experience even better, is that one of the sales ladies, at ROSS, told me they only received one pair, and they're mine!

{image via farfetch.com}

Do you have a great ROSS find to share?

4 comments:

Leah said...

Those boots are crazy amazing! Yay for fall and boots!

Luvs!

Carpe Diem said...

Yay!!!

Jen said...

I don't but after seeing these beauties, I wish I did!! I'll take a size 8 please ;-)

Carpe Diem said...

I hear ya, Jen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails