August 18, 2010

Roma e La Citta Dell'amore e Tutto Bello.

 
 
Anthony Bourdain goes to Roma. Roma e la citta dell'amore e tutto bello. Although I've never been, it is in my dreams, desires, and near future. I know I've said this many times before, here, but Italia is in my blood. For those who haven't been or for those who can't get enough, we can relish in Bourdain's adventures as seen on his show Monday nights on the Travel Channel. I love his show. Not only do I love the unique dishes that are featured throughout his travels, but what really got me hooked was his uncanny, witty analysis on food, history, and culture. If you haven't seen the show, give it a chance, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. You won't be disappointed.

{click on images to see pic source}

If you want more of Anthony Bourdain click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails