August 26, 2010

What to Wear This Fall...2010?


I'm sure I can safely say that all women swoon at the thought of what they have to look forward to every fall when it comes to fashion. It's exciting to say the least, and we can't get enough of the spectacular and beautiful attire so many brilliant designers conjure and bring to fruition. Above is a Calvin Klein coat that is to die for. The lines and attention to detail is inspiring. Any woman would look at feel spectacular in this coat. Below are more fabulous designs from various designers (don't forget to click on the pic to find out who the designer is and the source of the pic). Enjoy:




4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I love fall fashion! The accessories are the best!

Luvs!

Carpe Diem said...

I love accessories because they can take a seemingly casual outfit to the next level..

Leah said...

Hey sweetie! I just added your button to my blog! : )

Carpe Diem said...

Thanks I'll add yours now...Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails