December 26, 2010

Chic Wardrobe...for 2011

This is so my style. I am taking a look at my wardrobe. I'm not going to change much since I feel I've always had a chic sense of style...but I'm always happy for new additions. The jeans look on the left is so  my look. I already have pieces that are extremely similar to this. 

 I love these cropped jackets, but I do worry about trends. I hate investing money on an item that may only be "wearable" for about 4 months. What to do?


Accessories are majorly important to any chic wardrobe. I can take leggings an over-sized soft t-shirt (something I may wear on a Sunday, lounging around the house), pair it with heals, and add any of the above necklaces...and viola ...I have a perfectly chic outfit to wear out to drinks or the latest hot concert in town.


I've got the white skinny pants down and the neutral heel. All I need is the all the other gorgeous pieces featured here. Gucci at its understated, best!


6 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE those grey sweatpants! I could probably live in those! :-)

Jen said...

Oh and sweetie, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you can see who blogs by you. We're all on there!

www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

Nuha said...

I've seen several people sporting the dressed up sweat pants look, very cute!
xoxo

Unknown said...

love, love, love this look!!beautiful...when arrive summer??

Carpe Diem said...

@Jen: thanks for the info.

Yeah, the dressed up sweat pants are great to go from super casual to semi casual.

Bree said...

i love dressing up sweat pants!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails