December 2, 2010

My Perfect Concert Outfit....To The Jingle BAll I Go


This Sunday, I'm headed to the KISS FM Jingle Ball where I will see perform one of my favorite artists: Enrique Iglesias. So, I've put together a perfect concert outfit that consists of the a gray over sized, light shirt; black leggings with a zipper at the ankles, the perfectly fit black blazer with ruched sleeves, and (not pictured) chic Franco Sorto silver heels with a zipper at the back of the heel. I'll add the finishing touches to polish the look with a silver, multi-strand necklace, diamond earrings, and a gorgeous chunky ring.

1 comment:

Carpe Diem said...

I had a blast at KISS FM's Jingle Ball, Nokia Live! The VIP room was inviting with great food and an open bar. I can't wait to see Enrique Iglesias in concert again...soon, I hope.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails