October 28, 2010

Casual California Style

Perfect for fall. It is now October and the Santa Ana winds seem to have arrived a bit early. But no fear...this is the perfectly, chic outfit to forget all about those dreaded winds and focus on those killer boots and stylish fedora. 


Everyone seems to be crazy over the latest trend: faux fur. We love it. Imagine the above pieces paired with the perfect pair of jeans...or white jeans. This outfit it trendy and hot...and perfect for a night out for drinks with friends, or wear it out to the comedy club on Sunset, in L.A. 

{images via msn.com}


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading through your blog, and I like the way you designed it... very cool. I want to welcome you to my blog. It is about art, and inspirations, personal to me and my followers, and if you follow me, I will follow you.

So what do you think?

Jesse

Carpe Diem said...

Welcome to my blog. I am now following your blog. Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails