October 19, 2010

Plantation


I'm sure you've seen their advertisement in ELLE DECOR. The above image has been on my inspiration board for a while now.  And now I've added a new inspiration piece to my inspiration board; look below. I received my new ELLE DECOR issue two days ago, and Plantation has a new advertisement. Have you guys seen it? It is SUPER gorg. It is a great example of perfect, contemporary design meets art deco meets ULTRA CHIC-NESS. It is no wonder Plantation was voted best furniture and design store in 2009 in Los Angeles. 

 {via my cell phone}
Don't you love it? First, allow me to apologize for the bad photography; my blackberry takes horrible pics. I love the allusion to the neo-classical element as seen in the bright white used in the bedspread, bed, side table, and wall. The white seems to glow side-by side the perfect amount of accent hot pink and green. My mouth dropped when I saw it. I plan on offering to re-do my niece's bedroom for her 15th birthday next year, and this bedroom inspiration would be perfect to redo for her.



2 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! Loving the olive green sofa in the Plantation advert.

Carpe Diem said...

You're so very welcome. I love your blog and I'm happy I stumbled upon it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails