October 18, 2010

House Beautiful Does It Cinema Style


This beautiful Manhattan apartment was completely redone to mimic the gorgeous Hampton home featured in one of my all-time favorite movies, Somethings Gotta Give (my other favorite is As Good as It Gets). Who are the masters behind this masterpiece? None other than James Michael and Phoebe Howard. The muted, soft shades of white, silver, blue, and understated woods evokes a contemporary casual that screams comfort and ultra chic-ness. I am drawn to these rooms for their beauty and aesthetics, and these are rooms I wouldn't be afraid to actually use. Kudos to both of you, Michael and Howard.To check out entire before and after pics go here








{images via House Beautiful}

4 comments:

Leah said...

I just got my issue so excited to look at it now!

Luvs!

Carpe Diem said...

It's a great issue...but then again, they always are :)

Flourishing Networks said...

WOW love all of this. Great bathroom what a view!!!

Carpe Diem said...

Gorgeous view. Make sure to check out the entire article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails