July 22, 2010

American Apperal and Rebel Yell

{image via whowhatwear.com}

My usual workout consists of kickboxing and pilates 4 days a week, but this summer I've taken to going outside. Instead of confining myself to working out indoors, I've added a soccer workout routine of 3 days a week. This means my workout attire has also changed...for the better. And...what's a better workout motivation  than a cute workout outfit?...Well, other than getting a firmer butt and abs... I have the next best thing: great looking workout apparel. American Apparel and Rebel Yell both have great looking gear...and they seem to be the choice for many celebrities.  Here are a couple examples of what they carry:


{above images via americanapperal.com}

{above images via rebelyell.com}

What do you guys wear while working out?

2 comments:

deliciously organized said...

I personally love lululemon. Always comfortable!

Carpe Diem said...

Thanks..I'll have to check them out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails