July 1, 2010

ELLE DECOR

 {via heathergarrettdesign.com}

I received my ELLE Decor July/August issue yesterday, and I eagerly thumbed through the pages. On their "What's Hot! Shops", on page 34, they are featuring Heather Garrett Home in North Carolina as a "light-filled shop [that] carries a chic mix of contemporary furniture and home goods from Oly, Lee Industries, Julian Chichester, and Vagabond Vintage". I was drawn to the one image they featured of her shop...I loved the color combination so much that I had to find out more. I did a search and this is what I found:



{images 2,3,4 via photobucket}

These color and texture combinations work perfectly. I especially love the use of the same lighting fixture used in the dining and living areas to unify this open space. I think it is undeniably a gorgeous space.


3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh yes undeniably amazing!!!! Those light fixtures are perfect!

A Casa da Vá said...

This kitchen is so chic! And wow for the 2 chandeliers

Arianna Belle said...

Wow those are gorgeous light fixtures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails