July 28, 2010

Inpirational Little Girl's Bedrooms

Recently I looked at two pics of a little girl's bedroom who is 2 months old. Her bedroom was designed by her mother....and even though the room has a very good starting point...it is not quite there. The problem is, I can't say anything...If I did, many people would be offended...and they are related to me...so I won't say anything. The little girl's bedroom is simply pink (the same shade of pink is used in everything) and white...and no other accent color was added. If I were asked my opinion, I may suggest something like this:

{images via photobucket}

My favorites are the last two pics. The second to  the last belongs to the little girls on the Bravo TV show 9 By Design which is FANTASTICI also love the last pic...because as many of you would agree...a little girl's bedroom does not have to be pink. Here the muted teal, turquoise, gray, and off-white colors evoke a chic elegance that is timeless. I am also aware that many of these pics do not include a crib...but it would be easy to substitute any bed with a crib that follows the same design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails