July 5, 2010

Magnificent Monday

Hello everyone ...it is a somewhat gloomy, cool Monday morning here in southern California.I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. I was super busy this weekend and didn't have time to do much blogging, but I did come across an online store that I would like to share with all of you. This place is called Layla Grayce, and they carry chic  furniture, classic mirrors, cute decorative items, and much more inventory worth checking out. Here are a some items that caught my eye:







4 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Gorgeous pieces - what a wonderful find! Thanks for sharing. I, too, am weathering the June Gloom - now stretching into July. As I type, the hazy gray ocean taunts me w/it's fortitude. :P

Amy Smith said...

Sara,

Would you email me @ mangoandpalm@live.com and tell me how you so cleverly add in the Facebook "Like" and SHARE options to your posts? Many thanks! I couldn't find an email address for you.

amy

Leah said...

Oh great find! They have some incredible stuff here! Especially love that bamboo mirror!

Carpe Diem said...

@mangoandpalm...I just sent you an email with info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails