July 14, 2010

LULU*S


 Even though Lulu*s is advertised as being a clothing site for juniors, many of their items can be worn by any woman in her 20s or 30s. Lulus seems to have an eclectic selection of trendy clothing at an extremely affordable price. When choosing most of my wardrobe I like to select items that will carry me far; items must be interchangeable from casual to professional to chic. I love to choose a flirty blouse I can wear on a night out with my boyfriend and wear to work with a chic blazer and trousers. I love to choose a dress I can wear to a concert but also wear to work with tights and a sweater. The same goes with jumpsuits...many trendy jumpsuits are great for a day of shopping or clubbing...but for me, a jumpsuit must also transition into the professional realm of my life...I must be able to pair it with a coat and pumps. Here are some examples I could see in my wardrobe:


































































































































{images via Lulus}

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh this last dress is so hot! I am loving the ruffly tops too! Great find!

Luvs!

Carpe Diem said...

I too love the black dress..it seems we can't have enough LBDs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails