July 26, 2010

Magnificent Monday

Reasons why I LOVE SANTA BARBARA. 

 {My alma mater: UCSB. This is the about 3/4 of the campus, and it is magical. I miss listening to the crashing waves as I lay in bed in the Santa Rosa dorms. }

{My favorite California mission. The Santa Barbara mission is majestic and includes a serene rose garden where one can sit with a delicious picnic and enjoy the scenery.}
{The Santa Barbara court house, and its sunken garden. One can climb the tower to enjoy gorgeous views of Santa Barbara.}

{State Street is filled with about 7 blocks of great shops, cafes, and restaurants such as Saks, Athropologie, Starbucks, Ruby's Cafe, and endless unique stores that sell great clothing and home decor.}

{State Street. Again, filled with great cafes and restaurants where one can eat al fresco and enjoy Santa Barbara weather.}

{Rent a tandem bike and ride along the beach on Cabrillo Blvd.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails