June 30, 2010

Have You Heard of Decorator Tag Sale?

I have to be completely honest...I've never heard of Decorator Tag Sale before, but as I surfed the web and clicked on shelter pop, I came across the seemingly "new" catch phrase, and I instantly had to know more. I am the first to admit that I'm probably behind and maybe many of you were already in the "know"...but for those of us who weren't, then maybe you are as ecstatic as I am.  So here's what I found: anyone can now find those gorgeous items that we covet so closely and are constantly used by our favorite designers on one site...and they're on sale. Yes, I said sale. I know, I know...stop screaming and jumping for just one moment while I share a couple of items I found here:

{antique mirror}

{leather chair...I think we've seen this chair in a Domino spread next to a glass and chrome desk}


{steel stool}

{outdoor bar}

{daybed}

The following are two examples of work belonging to two designers from the many featured on decoratortagsale.com:

 {John Lock}

{Timothy Whealon}

How many of you were already familiar with decoratortagsale.com..and what do you think?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails