June 15, 2010

What I did This Past Weekend >>> Dwell Studio

I know...it sounds like a title to a 4th grade composition. But, I want to share some of my adventures. I did my usual TJ Max run where I purchased a gorgeous mirror (sorry I am not posing pics yet) which will probably adorn my guest bedroom...scheduled to be done by August (I hope). I also purchased some curtains(no pics yet since I may change my mind) for my office, which I might also redo this summer...however, I am not quite sure since this depends on budget and time constraints. However, I am super happy to say I found FAB throw pillow at Target by Dwell Studio to help me create a gorgeous guest bedroom and office. Let me know what ya think!











{This pillow  has rows of 3D flowers on one side and a geographic design on the other, and it will adorn my guest bedroom and I blogged about it HERE}
















{This gorgeous blue pillow has a lovely bird and 3D flower one side, and a chevron design on the other, and it will be placed in my office}
{I haven't purchased this yellow and gray pillow yet...but I'm thinking of also using it in my office}

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE the second pillow! My sister has the first one, and it is stunning!

Carpe Diem said...

Yeah...they are lovely...I have the first and the second...and I'm thinking of getting the third. You gotta love Target.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails