June 1, 2010

Michelle Smith

Several days ago I blogged about beautiful organization and office spaces here, and one featured studio space belongs to fashion designer Michelle Smith. Her FAB clothing line is Milly and has been worn by the likes of Kelly Ripa, Anne Hathaway, and Beyonce Knowles. For examples of her classically hip and edgy clothing design go here. For this post...I would like to focus on her studio space and living space; I hope you enjoy, and let me know your thoughts:

{This image and the following three via millyny.com}

{I love the acrylic chairs. Mostly we see these type of chairs without any other accessories, so I'm loving the lime green chair pads; they really draw in the eye}

{I can't say enough about this sofa. Its clean lines echo timeless elegance}

{Images of Michelle Smith's home via Factio Magazine. I love to see how people live, and here, we get a glimpse into the inspirational space of a FAB designer. My thoughts: effortless, eclectic, chic,sophisticated, urban, edgy. ALL adjectives anyone would love to hear about their home. }

{Here is another view of the above pic. I love the gold tones and yellows in the area rug which are also mirrored in the accent chairs, mirror, chandelier, and flowers. Great way to pull an eclectic design together.}

{Beautiful headboard. ..and I too love to incorporate a mirrored piece of furniture into any space}



Thoughts?

4 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

I am lovinnnng that bathroom-those sinks gorge!!

Leah said...

Oh my her place is perfection! Really is stunning! Thanks for sharing this!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Both her office & her home reflect her style so well...she's quite the talent. :)

Carpe Diem said...

I so agree with all three of you. I've been looking through her fashion line and it is classic and edgy..which I completely love. AND, her home seems effortlessly chic and sophisticated; a perfect way to live.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails