June 25, 2010

Where I Slumber

I have a confession...I've been hesitant to share my home because a home, to me, is not simply where one dwells, but it is where one dreams, creates, and shares special moments with those who are the dearest to them...Therefore, for me, it is an extremely private space. However, I feel it is necessary to share how I incorporate my sense of style and aesthetics in my own home...especially if I'm blogging about it. So, I've decided to begin taking baby steps...and having said that....I am now prepared to share my bedroom with all of you. Here it is:









All images via my blackberry.

As you can tell, I am not completely done...I still need to find the perfectly gorgeous table lamps to flank the bed...If I don't choose table lamps..then I want to choose the perfect "knick-knack". 

6 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

Fabulous chandelier!

Carpe Diem said...

Thanks it's from Bombay Company...I bought it 6 years ago..when Bombay Company still had accessible retail stores.

Leah said...

Oh love your bedroom! So glam and chic!

Carpe Diem said...

Thanks Leah...I know the pics came out a bit too dark...I used my blackberry...so I apologize.

Christina said...

very pretty bedroom. the colors are soothing and i'm loving the chandelier.

and flowers pick themselves said...

i love the curtains!

xo Alison

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails