June 14, 2010

Magnificent Monday

On this Magnificent Monday, I am happy to say I have color on my fingernails and toenails. Yay! I know for many this is no big deal, but for me, it is a joyful event. You see, due to overwhelming reports of women suffering nail infections after getting a pedicure or manicure at their favorite salon or spa, I have not been to get a pedi nor a mani for almost a year now. And, to make matters worse, I do not have a steady hand, so trying to do my own nails serves a huge problem. But while running errands at Target, yesterday, I came across Sally Hansen's Color Quick Color Pen. This pen makes the process of doing your nails easy, fast, and cool. I was able to color my fingernails and toenails in 10 minutes. I didn't purchase the hot pink color as shown below; my color is a purple chrome, and my nails are happy to be covered in color.

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a cool product! Can't wait to go get my own!

Carpe Diem said...

Yeah...you gotta try it. It is fast and easy to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails