June 9, 2010

DOMINO

I spent some time organizing all my Domino magazines, since I flip through them for reference points every so often, and I couldn't help but sigh every time I flipped through a different issue. I think I can speak for all of us when I say, "WE MISS YOU, DOMINO". The mystery still remains: why did it have to end? And, even though we may never really know the reason(s) this fantastically fabulous resource, to so many, had to end in 2009, we can still relish while ogling over gorgeous images. Here are only a few out of thousands I could have easily posted:









Which is Your Favorite and Why?

5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I miss it desperately too!

Eden Angel said...

I can't pick a favourite. I.. just.. can't :'( They're all so pretty! Which is your fave? x

Lilacandgrey said...

I miss it too!! But I am also sooo glad I saved mine so I can refer back-they are so timeless!

xxCara
http://www.lilacandgrey.com

Jen said...

I still ask myself why? why? why? Out of all decor mags, I wouldn't have ever imagine domino leaving us. I'm still bummed!

Carpe Diem said...

I have to pick two...I love the eclectic sitting room. I am completely drawn to the color used in every piece. And, I am also drawn to the gorgeous office.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails