June 17, 2010

What Every Woman Needs...

No woman would disagree...WE need a large, roomy, gorgeous closet. Every morning I spend about 20 minutes trying to decide what to wear. I fumble through my closet and lay outfit after outfit on my bed trying to figure out which outfit speaks to my sense of style and which will be comfortable and stylish at the same time. My mornings would run a lot smoother if I had a roomy, gorgeous closet to work with. I would be happy with any of the following:

{This closet looks doable}
{Mariah's closet looks more like a shoe store...and I love it}
 {Eva's closet seems to beautifully display gorgeous pieces}

 {Olivia's closet has a sense of old Hollywood glam.}

{Paris' use of a mirrored cabinet also adds a sense of old Hollywood}

images via photobucket

3 comments:

A Casa da Vá said...

my whole day would run a lot smoother if I had a closet like one of these.. well i will keep dreaming...

Lilacandgrey said...

My whole LIFE would run a lot smoother if I had one of these and the contents in it hehe ;p

Carpe Diem said...

I think every woman needs a closet like any of these....It is a must have for us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails