June 6, 2010

A Sunday Find at ROSS

As I've mentioned before, I love great design...be it interior design or fashion. But, what I love the most is a great find at a great price; there isn't anything better than finding a beautiful fashion at a WONDERFUL LOW price. What did I find at ROSS today? I found a great summer halter top by Free People for $29.99! I love it ! It retails for $98.00 before taxes and Bluefly is also selling it for $69.00...but I found it for $29.99 at ROSS; I'm super happy. I plan to wear it with my white, skinny jeans ...I can wear it to a Bar-B-Que, to brunch with a friend, to a movie, to a day of shopping...I can wear this great look anywhere. 

 {via bluefly. This one is a purple/magenta color, which was also available at ROSS..but mine is a gorgeous summer Blue...Love it!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails